This price includes only rotator, please add desired controller rot2prog, md-01 or md-02.
SPX Model AX-400 Azimuth and Elevation Rotor is a low weight, low cost solution to Rotate in Azimuth and Elevation your Antenna, small Dish, Astronomy Telescope, Camera, Light Box and many more which must be turned in 2 axes.
Build in option is our Track interface in the controller, it is easy to install a tracking program at your Lap-Top or PC and connect the Controller through USB.
Tracking Moon, Sun, stars, constellations, galaxies, planets, etc etc.
Dual-Ax SPX AX-400 controller
SPX AX-400 Controller
* Twin Green LED digital readout.
* Integrated computer interface (USB)
* Manual or computer control.
* 1 degree resolution.
* Modified 'mouse' supplied for easy manual control.
SPX AX-400 Control panel
*AX-400 Rotator needs an external power supply of 12... max 18V DC.
Available power supplies page, (12Volt operation, Ideal for camping, DX'peditions, VHF/UHF rovering)
* Can be zeroed at any position to allow for installation inaccuracy or antenna mount slippage
* Generous overtravel (+/-180) with electronic limits Programmable limits ideal for side mount applications
* Small front panel to simplify stacking several units takes up less valuable space
* Incl delivered mouse control for easy operation.