RigExpert AA-170 is a powerful antenna analyzer designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feedlines.
Mainly, this is an SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance measurement instrument (vector impedance analyzer).
Easy-to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as connection to a personal computer (to plot Smith charts, etc.), make RigExpert AA-170 attractive for professionals and hobbyists.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
· Rapid check-out of an antenna
· Tuning an antenna to resonance
· Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
· Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
· Cable testing and fault location
· Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
RigExpert AA-170 – Specifications
0.1 to 170 MHz
1 kHz resolution
1 to 10
numerical or easily-readable bar
0…1000, -1000…1000 in numerical mode, 0…200, -200…200 in graph mode
– SWR at single or multiple frequencies
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
– SWR graph, 100 points
– R, X graph, 100 points
– Connector type: UHF (SO-239)
– Output signal shape: square, 0.1…30 MHz. For higher frequencies, third or fifth harmonics are used.
– Output power: about -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Three 1.5V, alkaline batteries, type AA
– Three 1.2V, 1800…2700 mA·h, Ni-MH batteries, type AA *
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 128×64 graphical backlit LCD
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
22·10·3.6 cm (9·4·1.5”);
0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
400g (14 Oz)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.