AlfaSpid rotator RAS/HR
This package includes MD-01 or MD-02 controller controller, Rotator, CD and mouse. Notiyf us which controller you want to have.
SPID HIGH RESOLUTION ROTOR for Azimuth & Elevation
RESOLUTION: 0.2 Degree !
SPID RAS/HR and MD-02 is a high persision (track) rototator system
Rotor Controller MD-02 has many functions which can be configured by the user.
For continuous operation a Dual Voltage power supply, type PS-02 is recommend.
SPID RAS/HR rotor is a Dual engine rotor which has installed 2 position sensors (transsmision 0,125 degree on impulse) counting will be 0,1 degree on impulse and readable at the display.
New firmware version available for MD-0X with build in SUN and MOON track option.
(No need to connect PC to the controller ! )
If you want to test this Beta version (free) , please let us know by mail: email@example.com
To control the rotor through the MD-02 controller module you need 4-core control cable (2*1.5mm2) to control the Azimuth engine and 8-core to detect the positions sensors.
* RAS/HR will handle Medium systems arry's or Parabolic dishes.
SPID RAS/HR rotator can be mount on a pipe of max. 68mm.
We can offer you several mounting brackets which can be used to interface between rotor and your antenna
Note: For smooth Elevation rotation it is recommended to add counterweights to this section to creare balance
SPID RAS/HR set is delivered incl.:
* High Resolution RAS/HR Rotor
* MD-02 Rotor Controllor with Display
* MD-01dde Software (to control rotor from PC)
* Build in track interface MD-02 (USB)
* USB driver
Specifications /HR Rotator:
* Double metal worm gear drive reduction for holding position in the wind
* High torque low voltage DC motor.
* Electronic HALL Sensor for position.
* Low backlash.
* Uses 4 core controll cable connection (2-core for each rotator)
* Uses 8 core controll cable connection for Position sensor
* Free Firmware update through Serial port (free of charge)
* Turning speed rotator: Refer Specifications sheet
* Track software available (0.1dgr resolution): Orbitron, PstRotator, (Moonsked soon available)